Wednesday

2021 Beef Projections

 During these crazy times...and as long as we are able, we are trying to provide as much beef as we can on our limited space on my dad's property in Mclennan County.

We reach out to our original customers, friends and family.  Our sales our usually word of mouth, but we also might advertise with local homeschool groups.

At the beginning of 2021...we only have 3 head available to share.  We would like to grow that to 6 per year in the future.



For 2021, our prices are $4 per pound PLUS the processing fee.  

In the past, we decided when a steer was at the right weight to process, called the processor in Westphalia and scheduled a date, usually in about 6 weeks.  Due to current supply issues due to The Bug, etc. our processor is booked for an Entire Year.  As you will see in my notes, we usually like to process around 500# hanging weight.  Because we had to weight months to process our last steer, his hanging weight was 750 pounds!!

That being said...I have one at the plant right now, I'm expecting to be 500#, then one in April at also #500....the one in November will be larger, but most likely under #700.  It means more cost in November, but a lot more meat.

Please see my receipts from the last two that I processed noting the difference in weight.


If you would like me to put you down for a quarter please text me at 254.290.0778.  I will update the above list with each sale... updates shown in comments.   David and I plan to do all of the deliveries.



4 comments:

  1. 2 quarters are available in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update: 1 quarter is available for November.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update: April: Angie, Roz and her friend Kelsey. November: Dobecka, Darlene, Dana.

    On Quarter available in April and November.

    All if March is available and in my freezer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of November is reserved: Dobecka, Darlene, Advise, Dana.

    ReplyDelete